Saturday, June 26, 2010

A successful Story

I am a Ping Pong lover.  So when her team manager, Mdm Halena referred her to me in January 2010.  I accepted her case well even though I was really busy at that time.  I spent more than an hour doing some assessment with her, took her diet recall and did some calculation.  I am willing to help her not merely because she is a Ping Pong athlete, but mainly because of her determination to lose weight.  So, I came out with a menu plan and exercise regime for her.
This was how she looked like in Nov 2009 before she came to see me.


I did not perform any magic on her.  No strict dieting, no starvation and extreme exercise.  It's all about balance diet and moderate endurance exercise which will promote a moderate gradual weight loss.  At one point, when her weight loss became stagnant, I suggested a very simple supplement.  That's all to help her to lose 10 kg in 10 weeks and maintain until now.

So from 74 kg in January, Kueh Wan May is 64.1kg now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

may i know what mainly did u set for her plan?

Anonymous said...

So proud of her! She made it! And thanks to you too =)

karene lee said...

Sorry for the late reply. I took a 24 hours dietary recall to determined her energy intake. I also did a body composition assessment to find out her body fat %. From the assessment, I formulate a menu for her and the exercise program. She is just so disciplined and determined that brings her the success of the program.

Anonymous said...

Hi, what supplements did you give her when she experienced a plateau?