Friday, November 19, 2010

All about rojak

It has been quite some time I have not update my blog about food. Until recently a friend asked me about the calories content of rojak.  I am not so fancy about rojak. But in Kuching, you can really get a nice Fruit Rojak and Chicken Rojak.

Fruit Rojak (1 plate) 
Net weight: 250g/bowl
Calories: 443kcal
Fat:20g

Cholesterol: 28mg
Protein:15.5g 

Carbohydrate:51g 
Sodium: 680mg



Indian Rojak (1 plate) 
Net weight: 330g/bowl
Calories: 752kcal
Fat:51.2g

Protein:25.1g 
Carbohydrate:47.9g 
Sodium: 901mg







Mee Rojak (1 plate) 
Calories: 898kcal












Summary:
Personally, I prefer Fruit Rojak. Not so oily and healthier choice. Want to try? Just give me a call if you happen to be in Kuching...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do trust all the ideas you have introduced for your post.
They are very convincing and will definitely work.
Nonetheless, the posts are too quick for newbies. Could
you please lengthen them a bit from subsequent time?
Thanks for the post.

Take a look at my web blog ... atlaslm.com

Anonymous said...

Outstanding post but I was wondering if you could write a litte more
on this topic? I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Many thanks!


heating and cooling minneapolis