Monday, August 2, 2010

Currypuff

This is one of the famous Malay kuih in Malaysia.  I like currypuff too.  I still remember when I went to Bukit Jalil for training, I used to walk for half an hour everyday to ISN office.  On my way, I  love to grab some currypuffs from the Malay stall by the roadside.  I can get 3 pieces for RM 1 at that time. Nani, Nazrah and the interns were my gang for breakfast.  Oh, I miss them so much.  I mean those days with my friends, not the currypuff oh.

Twisted Currypuff 
(Net Weight: 59g/piece)
Calories: 127kcal
Fat:9.9g
Protein:3.1g 

Carbohydrate:6.6g 
 Currypuff 
(Net Weight: 40g/piece)
Calories: 128kcal
Fat:5.6g
Protein:1.9g 

Carbohydrate:17.3g 







Summary:
2 pieces will give you calories of more than a bowl of rice.  At that time, I walk almost an hour a day.  So I can still afford to have it.  But now I have not been eating them for quite some time already.

0 comments: