Monday, August 2, 2010

Doughnut oh doughnut

My colleague bought some doughnuts from Big Apple Doughnut at The Spring Shopping Mall, Kuching.
Doughnut oh doughnut, you are so tempting. I had half of it and heard her screaming.  "Oh no! My weight increased 400gm after I had 3 pieces of doughnut!" She has just started her weight loss program with exercise. Well, what I can say is that, this is not the right way to check your weight before and after eating, my dear. And 3 pieces seems to be too much lah. Just be mindful of what you are eating next time, ok?
Doughnut
(Net Weight: 75g/piece)
Calories: 268kcal
Fat:7.8g
Protein:7.1g 

Carbohydrate:42.4g 








 Summary: 
3 pieces will give us 808kcal with 23.3g of fat which is equivalent to 3.5 bowls of rice.  And the information on doughnut is based on the ordinary one without the sugar/cream/chocolate coating.

0 comments: