Saturday, September 18, 2010

The food for my life

My friend asked me these questions. What do you want in your life? What are you searching for in your career? Money? Love? Fame? Wealth? Health? Hmmmm.....I am not a greedy person.  As in nutrition, when we say it is not the more the better, the same thing goes to life. All these while I know that I want a balance in family life and career, love and money, wealth and health.  At the same time, I learn to be moderate in everything. And of course life can not be too dull, otherwise I will get bored easily.  So, I need some spices to add up to the variety. All the sourness, sweetness, bitterness and spiciness of it makes up the taste of my life. These are the 3 main keys for healthy balance diet and it also applies to my life.  All I am looking for is the Quality of Life. In order to achieve that, I have to sacrifice certain things too. I want people around me to be happy, especially the one who loves me very much. And I wish I can spread the happiness to everyone too so all of us can share the same Quality of Life.

8 comments:

karene lee said...

When I am searching for all these "foods" of my life, sometimes, I forgotten the most important essence of all. The most important nutrient of the life is Christ. The food for my life is also Christ.

Dorry Loo said...

I really hope all the best to you and you really did a great contribution for Sarawak contingent! We are so proud for having you as colleague even though it just short duration and far distance from us.

I'm really appreciate your humbleness, responsibilities, work hard and smart without count any return. It is really not easy to find friend with such character.

Don't feel sad, we can't get all the things that we want when life go through! I understand you did a best decision to BALANCE the parties that involved, get the VARIETY "taste" and experience from your working environment, and in the MODERATE way to expose and explore from sports nutrition field.

Take care and cheer it up! People will understand your decision and we will wish you good luck in your future! Keep contact ya!

karene lee said...

thanks Loo.

Jia wen said...

i like ur post:)

karene lee said...

Jia Wen, if u have any request or if there is anything that u want to know, just leave a message....k?

Jia wen said...

ok...i will:)
Thanks Karene!

Anonymous said...

DKJ, I just wanted to say that I am very proud of you :)

syahir said...

hi. i'm a student at UniSZA studying dietetics. i really love to read ur blog (^^)