Monday, July 26, 2010

Chicken Rice

Whenever I went to SCR, hubby and I would love to order 2 sets of roasted/steammed chicken rice. It comes with a drink and this time is the ice lemon tea.
Chicken Rice (1 plate)
Calories: 476kcal
Fat:14.5g
Protein:20.2g 

Carbohydrate:66.5g 
Ice Lemon Tea (1 glass) with 4 teaspoons of sugars
Calories: 80kcal
Fat:0g
Protein:0g 

Carbohydrate:20g 


Summary:
Luckily I don't drink tea.  I let hubby had half bowl of my chicken rice and both glasses of the ice lemon tea. So, his calories intake for dinner was 874 calories.  Haha.  He really needs to put on more weight.

7 comments:

adam said...

Chicken rice used to be my fav menu every Wednesday. Now thinking back about the rice calories, it might have caused me to gain too much weight :)

Anonymous said...

Did you fail Mathematics in school?

karene lee said...

He actually had 1 and a half bowl of chicken rice ( his own plate plus half of mine) and 2 glasses of ice lemon tea. So it is 874 kcal.

Anonymous said...

Aԁmiгing the hаrd work уou put into
your website anԁ іn depth informatіon you offеr.
It's awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the ѕаmе unwanted
гehashed informаtion. Wonderful read! I've saved your site and I'm аdding your
RSS feeds to my Google aсcount. rippln reviews - rippln app - ripple chords and lyrics

Mу page :: rippln app

Anonymous said...

Ιf some one needѕ expeгt ѵiew οn the
topic of blogging and sitе-building then
i aԁviѕe him/her tо pаy a quіck νisit this website, Keep up the good
work.

Mу site :: sportsbet

Anonymous said...

Whoa! Тhis blog looks exactlу like my old οne!
It's on a entirely different topic but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Great choice of colors!

My site ... raspberry ketones

Anonymous said...

Please try to start finishing your portions on your own. If you're dining alone, are you going to waste those precious food? Also, if you keep letting your husband overeat, there will be detrimental effects on his health. I understand that you are trying to maintain your weight and that your husband seems to be too skinny but what you can do is finish up your own portion and take in lesser food for your next meal/ day while your husband can order another set of food that is healthier like ban mian/ cai fan/ fish noodles.

Cheers!