Monday, July 19, 2010

J&J's Roti Canai

If you ask me whether I still remembered the time when we had our meeting till 3.30am in the morning continuously for a few nights with our boss in SUKMA Contingent Camp? I would say, "Oh, hmmm....yeah...".  All I can remembered was the tasty roti canai from J&J Cafe at Tabuan Laru. The curry tasted fantastic with the roti canai especially when we were starving while listening to the old man.  I just can't remember what was he nagging about.....Ha.  If anyone of you who were there remembered how I drained the oil from its gravy? And guess what was his facial expression and how he responded? Ha.  I don't think I could ever forgotten that.  And he even shouted, "Hey...what a waste!" Wakakaka.

After almost 2 months, I went back to J&J yesterday for breakfast. Plain Roti Canai with chicken curry and Horlicks O.  Let see how much calories have I consumed, huh?





Nutrients contents:
Roti Canai (Net Weight: 95g/piece)
Calories: 301kcal
Fat:10.3g
Protein:6.7g 

Carbohydrate:45.5g


Gravies (Net Weight: 80g-1/2 cup)
Calories: 58kcal
Fat:2.2g
Protein:2.5g
Carbohydrate:7.2g

Chicken curry (Net Weight: 65g-1 small piece)
Calories: 98kcal
Fat:6.6g
Protein:8.2g
Carbohydrate:1.4g

Horlicks (Net Weight: 50g)
Calories: 177.5kcal
Fat:1.6g
Protein:5.3g
Carbohydrate:35.6g

For those who like roti telur....
Roti Telur (Net Weight: 135g/piece)
Calories: 356kcal
Fat:13.5g
Protein:12.4g
Carbohydrate:46.2g

Summary:
Oh My Lady Gaga......That's total of 635 calories with 20.7g of fat for just a breakfast!!!  That's two times of my usual intake, man. It's all J&J's fault lah.....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up.
The words in your post seem to be running off the screen in Internet explorer.
I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I thought I'd
post to let you know. The design look great though! Hope you get the problem fixed soon.
Many thanks

Also visit my weblog - Green Coffee Weight Loss