Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My 350kcal breakfast

This is one of my favorite rice crackers which I bought for RM 6 at CCK. At first I thought it was made from brown rice. After I read its label, it was actually colored brown by using the natural caramel. I love the nice smell and the occasionally sweet taste from the honey stripes.
Net Weight: 167g (23 pieces)
Serving per packet:6 servings
Serving Size: 28g (4 pieces)

Nutrient content per serving:
Calories: 144kcal
Fat: 6.9g
Protein:2.9g
Carbohydrate:17.8g

Ingredient:
Honey, Sesame, Rice, Caramel, sugar, salt and palm oil.


I had it with a packet of YEO's soy milk. As I am rushing to work today.


Net Content: 250ml
Serving per packet: 1 serving
Serving size: 250ml

Nutrient content per serving:
Calories: 135kcal
Fat: 3g
Protein:5g
Carbohydrate:22.3g (19g of sugars)

Ingredients:
Soy bean extract, cane sugar, permitted flavoring.


Summary:
6 pieces (1.5 serving) of the rice crackers and a packet of soy bean milk will give you 350kcal. That's all I had for my breakfast.

2 comments:

karene lee said...

1 teaspoon of sugars is equivalent to 5g. So YEO's soy milk with reduced sugar contains approximately 4 teaspooons of sugars.

Anonymous said...

This page certainly has all of the information and facts I needed concerning this subject and didn't know who to ask.

Here is my web-site :: african mango australia