Saturday, May 8, 2010

Sarawak Health & Wellness Expo 2010

The theme of the EXPO is Healthy Lifestyle, Wealthy Lifestyle.  I went there yesterday and took a quick round at all the booths. Hmmm...quite interesting.

There are lots of booths selling all kinds of products and services.   Most of them are supplements and organic products.  I am impressed on the variety of supplements in the market.  Does it really helps?  All I can say is that we only need supplements when we are not getting enough or can't get enough from our daily intake....So, I gathered some information on the supplements and will share with all of you one day.  It's good to learn more about supplements too.  Feel free to visit the booths and have fun.  By the way, I am not one of the organizers nor the exhibitors, I am just a visitor.

0 comments: